This article will give an in-depth look at the Betway withdrawal process, including the withdrawal time, policy, and available methods. New customers should also check if a Betway sign up code can be entered during registration.
How to Withdraw Money from Betway?
Customers from South Africa who register with Betway can withdraw money using several payment providers. The following steps are required across all payment options when requesting a withdrawal:
- Log in to your player account using the username and password you made during registration.
- Click “My Account.”
- Select “Withdraw Funds.”
Now, here are the next steps for each type of Betway withdrawal:
Betway eWallet Withdrawal
To withdraw via FNB eWallet, simply enter the withdrawal amount and confirm. The provider then sends you an SMS which can be used at any FNB ATM to complete the transaction. Then dial *120*277# to access the funds.
First-time users must provide a copy of their ID with the FATF requirements. Afterwards, ID will not be necessary for subsequent withdrawals.
Betway EFT Withdrawal
Select EFT as the Betway cash out provider and enter your bank details and the amount you wish to withdraw from your account balance. Finally, click “Withdraw Now” to complete the transaction.
Betway Absa CashSend Withdrawal
To withdraw your funds, choose the Absa CashSend option and type in the desired amount to take out, click “Withdraw Now” and then confirm. Absa will send a 10-digit PIN to enter at a nearby Absa ATM. Next, Betway will send an SMS with an access code for taking out the funds.
There are no service charges and the need for an Absa account to use this method.
Betway Instant Money Withdrawal
Requesting a Betway withdrawal via Instant Money is a bit more complex than other payment methods. Therefore, here is a step-by-step guide:
- Log in to your account and activate the withdrawal of funds.
- Select “Standard Bank Instant Money.
- Confirm your mobile phone number and specify the transfer amount.
- Instant Money will send a 10-digit PIN and 4-digit access code.
- Enter both codes at a Standard Bank ATM with one of these retailers: Spar, Makro, Game, Builders Warehouse, Cambridge Food and Rhino stores.
- The transaction takes up to 72 hours to complete.
Betway 1ForYou Withdrawal
To utilise 1ForYou Voucher, all you need is your mobile number and specify the withdrawal amount. After entering these details, tap on “Withdraw Now”, and the provider will process your request within 24 hours.
Betway Nedbank Withdrawal
Using Nedbank to withdraw funds is a more prolonged procedure; learn more about it below:
- Select Nedbank Send-iMail from the list of payment methods.
- Enter the amount you would like to withdraw and click “Withdraw Now”. The withdrawal will be processed to the same number registered in your Betway account.
- Tap “Confirm Withdrawal.”
- Once Nedbank confirms the payment, an SMS will be sent with an OTP PIN.
- Visit any Nedbank ATM and select “Cardless Transactions” then “Send-iMali Withdrawal.”
- Enter your cellphone number, OTP and withdrawal amount.
- Click “Proceed” to confirm details.
A Nedbank Send-iMali is only valid for 48 hours from when Nedbank has sent the SMS. If you have not received the message or want to request a new SNS, dial *120*001#.
How Long Does Betway Withdrawal Take?
The Betway withdrawal time is usually immediate. However, depending on the payment method, it can take up to 72 hours.
Betway Withdrawal Policy
Before proceeding with a Betway cash out, you should familiarise yourself with the current Betway withdrawal policy. The operator bases this policy on the following principles:
- It is the responsibility of the customer to be aware of the policy requirements.
- There are several available payment methods.
- Accurate information must be shared to complete the process.
- Withdrawals are subject to delays up to a maximum of 72 hours.
- Some providers may impose a charge for the transaction.
- Betway can refuse the request if it coincides with prohibited activity.
- Withdrawals are accepted following the customer stakes the initial deposit.
The withdrawal policy has similar policies to other operators in South Africa. Therefore, restrictions are in place to prevent financial abuse and money laundering and ensure customers at Betway receive fair and secure gaming activity.
Betway Withdrawal Problems
Betway strives to provide a seamless and efficient withdrawal policy as customers rely on the operator to cash out funds in their account balance. However, sometimes issues can still occur, such as:
Minimum and Maximum Values
Minimum and maximum amount limits apply to withdrawals. If the request is outside the lower and upper limits, Betway will display a message explaining that the transfer is not allowed and instead enter a permissible value.
All Betway accounts must be verified with ID documents like a utility bill or bank statement. The customer cannot withdraw their funds if their account has not been verified.
Incorrect Account Details
The account details on the Betway account must match the same information on the payment provider’s account. Otherwise, the withdrawal cannot take place.
Poor Internet Connection
Lastly, if the internet connection is poor, then customers cannot communicate with Betway for a withdrawal. Betway is not responsible for low or failing connections when activating a withdrawal.
Here are the answers to several common questions about withdrawing funds from Betway:
The process to withdraw money from Betway takes a few minutes when using eWallet providers.
Absa Cash will send a 10-digit code by SMS once you’ve made your initial request.
EFT withdrawals are virtually immediate.
The minimum withdrawal on Betway is R10.00.
The maximum withdrawal at Betway depends on the customer’s chosen payment method.