In this Betway review, we’ll go over everything you need to know about how to bet on Betway and some tips on placing bets with this sportsbook. Moreover, we’ll talk about Betway sign up code and some of the best Betway odds. If you want to learn more, tune in!
Top 5 Tips on How To Bet at Betway
Placing a bet on Betway can be a bit overwhelming if you are a newbie bettor. This Betway review provides you with five tips you need to know before you wager with this South Africa’s betting site.
Choose Your Preferred Sport
Of course, once you’ve created an account with this bookmaker, you’ll need to choose the sport on which you will place your bets. Betway boasts a large sports collection that includes all of the popular sports, from football to horse racing. Furthermore, you may also bet on e-sports and virtuals with this bookmaker.
Pick Your League
Finding your league is the next step in learning how to play on Betway. For example, if you’re betting on soccer, you already know that the sport is played in a variety of national and international leagues. To find your preferred leagues, you can use the drop-down menu on the “League” option.
Find Your Preferred Event
After picking on which league you want to bet on, you have to go through a couple of options of events that this sportsbook provides. Betway also provides its users with multiple betting options where you can combine 30 different sports on a slip.
Make Your Selection of Bets
After you’ve chosen the event you want to wager on, you can make your bet. The traditional match result bets, in which you can choose whether the home or away team will win or if the game will end in a tie, are the most frequently used betting markets. There are, however, other different markets available, including first goalscorer, total goals, and many others.
Analyse the Statistics
Analyzing the statistics of the games is a crucial part of sports betting. Furthermore, with this sportsbook, you can check which betting markets were most commonly placed and therefore place a solid bet. This is a great tip for newbie players or users who don’t follow sports frequently.
How To Use Free Bet on Betway?
Betway provides its new players with a sports welcome offer. After a newly registered player makes a deposit, they can get up to R 1,000 as a free bet. Follow this simple step-by-step guide on how to bet on Betway using this offer.
- Firstly, the player must create an account with the bookie.
- Secondly, the player needs to make a deposit.
- Moreover, players need to make bets in the amount of 3x their first deposit. In addition, these bets need to be on odds 3 or higher so that customers can get free bets.
- Then, bettors will get up to R 1,000 as a free bet, depending on their first deposit.
- Afterwards, you can click on selections that you want on your betting slip and place a bet with free bets.
Additionally, this free bet can only be placed on sporting events. In addition, players can claim this offer up to 30 days after registration.
How To Place a Bet on Betway?
Navigating a sportsbook website can sometimes be a confusing task for new bettors. Here, you can find a detailed step-by-step guide on how to bet on Betway.
How to place a bet at Betway?
- First, visit the official website of the sportsbook.
- Then, log in to your betting account.
- Afterward, select the sport you wish to bet on.
- Now, find the game that you’d like to wager on.
You can do this by selecting some of the highlighted fixtures on the homepage. To see specific leagues, click on “Choose League” and select the one that you prefer. To look up a specific team or match, use the site’s search bar.
- Select the bets you wish to place.
The default bet type is Match Result, if you wish to tip something else, click on “More Bets”
- After making your selection, add the amount that you wish to stake on the betting slip.
- Lastly, click on “Bet Now” and your wager will be placed.
How To Bet on Betway Mobile?
Betway mobile app is available for both iOS and Android devices. This step-by-step guide will show you how to bet on Betway using their mobile app.
- First, visit the official Betway website on your mobile browser.
- Then, click on the “Menu” button in the top left corner.
- Now, scroll to the bottom and click on the button to download the app for either Android or iOS.
- Next, for the download to start, you must allow the installation from unknown sources in the “Settings” on your phone.
- After the download is complete, click on the Betway APK to install the app. On the other hand, for iOS devices, you will simply be redirected to the App Store from which you can download the app.
- Now that the app is installed, you can log into your account.
- Finally, you can select your bets and the amount you want to stake. Lastly, tap on “Bet Now” to submit the betting slip.
Alternatively, if you don’t want to download the app, you can place your wagers on their website. This sportsbook offers a fully optimised website for mobile users.
Simply visit Betway’s official page on your mobile browser and log in to start betting.
Betting at Betway Review
Betway was formed in 2006. The Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board regulates this sportsbook, ensuring the customers that they are betting on a legal and safe site.
When it comes to sports betting, this bookmaker has over 30 different sports in its collection, from a variety of popular sports like basketball and football to some more unique sports such as futsal and badminton. In addition to that, they also provide a wide range of e-sports such as CS: GO, PUBG, DOTA, and many others.
Overall, this sportsbook provides high-quality games, a diverse range of sports to wager on with solid odds, and a variety of promotions and bonuses. Although they can improve their customer support, Betway is a fine bookmaker to place your bets.
How To Bet on Betway FAQ
If you have more questions about this sportsbook, take a look at some of the most frequently asked questions below:
The minimum amount to bet on, for this sportsbook is R5 via 1For You Voucher and Kazang. With other payment methods, the minimum deposit is R10.
This wager means that instead of simply one outcome, you’ll need two. You must not only predict if both sides will score during the game but also which team will win.
The 1.5 tip refers to Over/Under betting. The player can wager their funds on a game having either over or under 1.5 goals scored.
One of the teams is given a handicap of a certain amount of goals. This number is added to the total number of goals scored by the team at the end of the game. This wager involves guessing which team will win the game once the handicap is applied to the final score.
An over/under wager is one in which a bookmaker predicts a number for a statistic in a game. Furthermore, players then predict that the actual number in the game will be higher or lower than that over/under prediction. If a sportsbook predicts under 1.5 goals, for example, bettors should place their bets on 1 or no goals in that match.
This betting market covers two out of the three outcomes. For each event, bettors have to predict the results, which can either be a win for Team 1 or a draw; a draw or a win for Team 2; or a win for Team 1 or a win for Team 2.
With the Draw No Bet the sportsbook removes the chance of a tie, allowing players to bet on either a home or away win. Your bet will win if your prediction is correct; if the match ends in a tie, your stake will be returned, meaning you will not win or lose.