With a 100% deposit match bonus, there’s never been a better time to download the Sportingbet app. This guide will take you through the entire process, from getting the apps to using the latest Sportingbet promo code on your preferred mobile device.
Sportingbet Android App Download
Google enforces an anti-gambling policy in several countries, which prevents companies like Sportingbet from publishing its Android app in the Play Store. However, it’s easy enough to download the latest version directly from the website.
How to download Sportingbet app?
- Use the link on this page to go to Sportingbet South Africa
If you’re already using a mobile device, a banner will appear informing you that you can download the Android app.
- When you click “Download Now”
This is the official Android app, but because it’s not being downloaded from the Play Store, it’s not recognised like other apps. We can guarantee you that the Sportingbet APK is perfectly safe.
- Tap on the Sportingbet APK file to open it
At this point, you’ll be redirected to your device’s settings menu as you need to give permissions for a third-party app to be installed. Tap on ‘Security’ and find ‘Unknown sources’. Then tap ‘OK’ to allow installation of the Sportingbet app.
- A thumbnail is added to your home screen
Tap this to open it. On the Sportingbet app login screen, you can enter the same details as the website to open your account. It’s also possible to create an account if you don’t have one yet.
Sportingbet iOS App Download
The iOS Sportingbet mobile app is available in the iTunes App Store, which makes the downloading procedure the same as any other apps that you have.
- To get the Sportingbet mobile app, click the link on the website or go directly to the App Store. Make certain that you are in the South Africa App Store by checking for the /za/ in the URL.
- Check the system requirements of the Sportingbet mobile app to see if it’s compatible with your device.
- Log into your iTunes account and complete the Sportingbet mobile app download and installation.
- Open the app and log in to start betting or create an account if you don’t have one.
Sportingbet App Features
The app comes packed with an array of features to ensure customers in South Africa receive a world-class sports betting experience. These are some of the highlights that make this app stand out from the crowd.
Bonuses and Promotions
App users can benefit from a host of bonuses and promotions. These include:
- 100% deposit match bonus up to R2,000.
- First to Three – a free to play prediction game where you can win up to R10,000 every week.
- Daily price boosts
- Cashback (as a free bet) if your multi loses by one selection
Bet on 30 Sports
The Sportingbet mobile app allows you to bet on 30 different sports, including football, cricket, tennis, rugby union, ice hockey, basketball, and golf. Furthermore, this betting company has an extensive range of horse racing, with local and international meetings open for betting.
You’ll also find good market depth across all sports. Plus, there are pre-match stats and form guides, and a new build-a-bet feature is available on selected football matches to give punters even more betting options.
Live Betting and Streaming
Customers can bet live and watch the action directly through the app. All you have to do is go to the live betting section and click on the video player icon to see the schedule. With nearly 1,000 live streaming events each month, you’re certain to find something that appeals to your sporting taste.
Both the Android app and its iOS counterpart offer live casino games as well as sports betting. You can play live roulette, sic bo, blackjack, poker, and baccarat. If you prefer live game shows, the app has Crazy Time, Mega Ball, Dream Catcher, Deal or No Deal, and Monopoly Live. Betgames TV also provides several live games for mobile players.
Sportingbet App System Requirements
With the Android app not being available in the Play Store, we don’t know the exact system requirements for this product. Our recommendation is to contact customer service and ask them. For the iOS Sportingbet mobile app, you must have:
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. Requires iOS 9.0 or later
- For Mac, it requires macOS 11.0, and the machine must have an Apple M1 chip
- Size: 95.2 MB
How to Make Payments on the Sportingbet App?
Sportingbet customers can fund their accounts using Visa, Mastercard, EFT, FNB e-wallet, Ozow, and Flash 1Voucher.
How to Deposit
It takes less than one minute to deposit funds into your Sportingbet account; however, it should be noted that not all payment methods offer instant deposits. To fund your account:
- Log in and go to the cashier and tap ‘Deposit’.
- Choose the payment option you want to use (for example, EFT).
- Enter the amount you want to deposit.
- Complete the required banking information.
- If asked for a reference code, always use your User ID number.
- Confirm the transaction.
How to Withdraw
When customers request a withdrawal from Sportingbet South Africa, it is reviewed by the operator’s internal team, which can take 2 – 4 days. After that, it’s processed, and the funds are released. The only withdrawal option available for online and mobile bettors is using EFT.
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the cashier and select ‘Withdraw’.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- If you used EFT to deposit, your details should be saved. If not, enter them when prompted.
- Confirm the withdrawal by clicking the button at the bottom.
Sportingbet App Review
Overall, the app for South Africa scores very highly. As an established betting company, the app comes with all the bells and whistles. There are thousands of betting options, loads of promos, and a decent selection of features like build-a-bet, cash out, and livescore. Here’s an overview of the pros and cons, in our opinion.
|Great welcome bonus and other promos||Can only withdraw via EFT|
|Bet on more than 30 sports plus horse racing||Withdrawals can take 4 days to process|
|Casino games and Betgames TV|
Sportingbet App FAQs
That covers all there is to know about the Sportingbet mobile app for bettors in South Africa. We’ll conclude with a few FAQs from our readers.
Yes, it does. Customers in South Africa can download apps for Android and iOS devices.
Absolutely. The Sportingbet iOS app and Android app are both completely free. It is also free to create an account. When you are ready to bet real money on sports, you’ll need to make a deposit, but never before.
When you open the application, you arrive at the Sportingbet app login screen. Enter your email or User ID and your password to open the app.