We do not offer the Supabets bonus code at the moment. Please, check bet.co.za bonus code instead to claim up to R2000!
There is nothing better than getting access to a betting bonus code when signing up for betting websites. Such is the function of Supabets promo code for Supabets betting platform.
What is the Supabets Promo Code?
Supabets offers its users different promos, including an R50 sign-up bonus, Supa games one lucky winner, losing leg refund, Supa games cashback, and others.
However, the Supabets R50 sign up bonus stands out, especially for new users, and you can access it immediately after you register. It means if you want to have access to Supabets promotion code, you have to follow the steps below, which will also help you to sign up on Supabets:
- Click the button provided to navigate to the Supabets website.
- Navigate to the top right-hand corner of the menu, and click the “Register” icon.
- Fill in the necessary details on the resulting page, including your username, phone number, ID number, passport details, email, first name, last name, and password. Note that your first and last name must match the name on your ID.
- Make sure you re-enter your password in the “Confirm Password” area to proceed.
- Check out the terms and conditions after and click the “Submit” button to finalize your registration.
Your account will be created, and a sum of R50 will be deposited in your account as the R50 sign-up bonus.
Supabets also gives users a first deposit, known as the first deposit bonus, and it is available for every deposit. For example, it means you can get up to R15,000 plus your deposit if you deposit R5,000 as your first deposit.
Furthermore, Supabets provide 10 free instant game spins on registering on the platform.
What is Supabets R50 Sign Up Bonus?
The Supabets R50 sign up bonus is available for every new user registering an account with Supabets. Once you have successfully signed up, you will receive the Supabets sign up bonus the following day. However, there are terms and conditions and maximum winnings attached to it:
- Only new users have access to this offer.
- Before a user can withdraw a Supabets welcome bonus, there must be a deposit of a certain amount.
- A user can only use the Supabets sign up bonus money to play single bets.
- Split bets are not allowed for bonus qualification. Neither is the rolling of the received bonus amount allowed.
- Supabets can withdraw or cancel the free bet bonus at any time or make changes to the offer without first notifying the users.
- Supabets only allow recreational accounts for a free bet bonus. Non-recreational accounts are not allowed.
- If a user performs fraud, bonus abuse, or breach of terms, Supabets can cancel bets placed by bonus and reject all withdrawals.
- Any user who does not want to receive a free bet bonus can notify Supabets through the website or email before making the first bet.
How to Use the Supabets Promo Code?
Supabets promo code is used at the point of registration. So, once you fill in your details in the form provided, all you have to do is submit your registration form and wait for Supabets to credit your account with the Supabets welcome bonus the following day.
How to Make a Deposit at Supabets?
Depositing on Supabets is relatively straightforward. You only need to locate the “Deposit” icon after you log in to your account, and you can follow one of the following methods to deposit;
How to Make a Deposit at Supabets with SID Instant Deposit
SID Instant Deposit is an electronic banking channel that allows you to deposit instantly with your bank, with the amount later reflected in your Supabets account. Follow the steps below to find out how to go about it;
- Visit the cashier page on your Supabets account.
- Select the “Deposit” tab, and choose “SID Instant Deposit.”
- Enter your details, enter the amount you want to deposit and press the “continue” button.
- On the resulting page, select your bank. Supabets support deposits through ABSA, Standard Bank, Nedbank, and First National Bank.
- After selecting your bank, you will have to log in to internet banking with the bank. Fill in your details and click the “Proceed with payment” button.
- If prompted, select an account and confirm using your app. The resulting page will display a successful deposit page.
How to Make a Deposit at Supabets with Electronic Banking Portal
You can also make a deposit at Supabets through Electronic Banking Portal. All you have to do is get the appropriate account details and transfer the money. The money will reflect in your Supabets account within three days. Supabets allow electronic transfer through First National Bank, Standard Bank, ABSA, and Nedbank.
How to Make a Deposit at Supabets with First National Bank
Depositing at Supabets with First National Bank takes only a few steps. First, you will transfer your desired amount of deposit to First National Bank’s bank account through your electronic banking portal. Then, send your deposit through the following account using your USERNAME as the reference number.
- Account Name: Portapa
- Branch Name: Universal Branch
- Branch Code: 257 705
- Account Number: 6238 287 2820
- Reference Number: Your USERNAME
You may need to be patient because it might take up to three days for the deposit to reflect in your account.
How to Make a Deposit at Supabets with Standard Bank
Another method to deposit through an electronic banking portal is transferring the desired amount into Standard Bank’s account.
You may also need to be patient for up to three days for the deposit to reflect in your account.
How to Make a Deposit at Supabets with ABSA
Paying through ABSA is another method to deposit through an electronic banking portal. Transfer the desired amount into the account details.
It may also take up to three days for the deposit to reflect in your account.
How to Make a Deposit at Supabets with Nedbank
The last of the electronic banking portal method is by transferring the desired amount into a Nedbank account.
Also, you have to be patient for up to three days before the deposit will reflect.
How to Make a Deposit at Supabets with Instant EFT
Once you log in to your Supabets account, press the iPay option, and transfer the desired amount into the bank details provided.
How to Make a Deposit at Supabets with Voucher
Using a voucher to deposit at Supabets only requires you to visit one of Supabets’ branches, where you will purchase the voucher and load it into your account.
You will need to log in to your Supabets account and click on “Deposit.” Next, choose the voucher option relevant to you and enter the voucher number and pin in the space provided. You may then click the “Redeem” icon.
How to Make a Deposit at Supabets with Prepaid Cards
Supabets also allow deposits with prepaid cards. You will have to purchase a Supabets prepaid card at any branch to do this. Follow the following steps once you have your prepaid card;
- Log in to your Supabets account and click the “Deposit” icon in the menu.
- Select the “Prepaid” tab on the resulting page and enter your Serial number and PIN of the prepaid card. You need to scratch the silver foil at the back of the card to see it.
- After then, click the “Redeem” icon to redeem the equivalent amount.
Supabets is a South African-based online betting site that allows players to place their bets on sporting events. Supabets is safe and 100% legal, and it has a valid license from Mpumalanga Gambling Board.
Being one of the largest online betting sites in South Africa, players usually sign up for the Supabets promotion code for the following reasons;
- Allows them to bet on more than 20 sports.
- Offers high betting odds.
- Provides excellent promotions such as the R50 sign-up bonus and the 200% first deposit bonus.
- Has a series of betting markets.
Supabets Promo Code FAQs
Once you sign up for Supabets, you will get the R50 sign-up bonus to complete your registration successfully.
To transfer your Supabets bonus, login to your account and select the withdrawal button. Next, click on the bonus tab on the next page, and you will get the option to withdraw the bonus balance into your available balance. Finally, select the withdrawal button, and your money will reflect in the available balance.
You can get a Supabets voucher at Supabets licensed branches in KwaZulu-Natal and Gauteng.
The maximum amount you can withdraw on Supabets is R5 million, and the minimum amount is R50.