BoyleSports is one of the leading betting sites that help South Africans maximise their sports knowledge. The platform provided new customers a welcome bonus offer to help them settle in when completing their BoyleSports registration. Check this BoyleSports registration guide to learn how to register with BoyleSports and get the R1,000 welcome offer, plus 25 Free Spins.
- 🔍 How to Register on BoyleSports – Our Step-by-Step Guide to Open an Account in 2023
- 🛡️ Security – Verifying your Identity and Adding Personal Information
- ⚖️ Open an Account on BoyleSports in South Africa – Terms & Conditions
- 💳 Payment Methods to Deposit Funds after Registering with BoyleSports
- ✅ What’s Our Conclusion about BoyleSports Registration in South Africa?
- ❓ How to Register on BoyleSports – Our FAQs
🔍 How to Register on BoyleSports – Our Step-by-Step Guide to Open an Account in 2023
Creating a BoyleSports account takes only a few minutes. The BoyleSports registration steps below will guide you on how to register with BoyleSports.
- Go to the BoyleSports South Africa website on your computer or mobile browser.
- Tap the Join icon to begin registration on BoyleSports South Africa.
- Enter your phone number and tick the box to pass the CAPTCHA test to confirm you are not a robot.
- Tap on Send Code to receive a validation code through SMS and add it.
- Players must enter their personal information on the next pages of the BoyleSports account sign-up form.
- Ensure you enter the appropriate BoyleSports promo code on the BoyleSports Register page to get the R1,000 welcome bonus + 25 Free Spins.
🛡️ Security – Verifying your Identity and Adding Personal Information
All betting platforms in South Africa take their customers’ identity verification seriously, so players need to provide documents to verify their identity and location. This will help BoyleSports confirm you are above 18, reside in South Africa, and stop fraudulent activities on the platform.
To verify your identity, you must provide a copy of your ID Card or Green Barcoded ID, Driver’s License, or Passport. Players using an ID Card must provide the front and back of the document.
For proof of residential address, you must show documents not older than 3 months. Whether you use a desktop or BoyleSports app, acceptable proof of address documents include the following.
- Motor vehicle registration documentation.
- Valid TV licence.
- Rent insurance policy document.
- Official SARS document.
- Cellphone or Telkom account.
- Home/Mortgage loan statement.
- Municipality rate invoices.
- Recent rental or lease agreement.
- Bank statements.
- Utility bill.
Players can use electronic documents to prove their address if the company’s name and registration number are visible. Next, contact customer support via live chat or email (support@BoyleSports.co.za) to submit the FICA verification documents. In addition, the documents may be uploaded through the Verification page under your profile after your BoyleSports login.
⚖️ Open an Account on BoyleSports in South Africa – Terms & Conditions
To complete registration on BoyleSports South Africa, certain terms and conditions must be fulfilled. Our how to register with BoyleSports guide lists them below.
- Only players above 18 living in South Africa can complete registration on BoyleSports South Africa.
- Players can only open an account.
- Provide a valid phone number during registration to receive the validation code.
- All other personal information requested on the BoyleSports Registration page must be entered correctly.
- To safeguard all customers, you cannot open an account on behalf of another person.
💳 Payment Methods to Deposit Funds after Registering with BoyleSports
Players can make a BoyleSports deposit using the variety of payment methods below.
- OTT Voucher.
- Instant EFT.
- Credit and Debit Card.
- Ozow Instant EFT.
The deposit limits depend on your chosen deposit methods. However, you must deposit at least R50 for the R1,000 welcome bonus + 25 Free Spins after your BoyleSports login. All deposit methods enable customers to receive their money instantly, and players don’t have to pay any fee to fund their accounts.
On the other hand, a BoyleSports withdrawal is allowed via EFT and OTT (FNB eWallet and Standard Bank instant money). However, while OTT allows you to get your money instantly, EFT withdrawals may take a while to reflect in your account.
✅ What’s Our Conclusion about BoyleSports Registration in South Africa?
The BoyleSports account sign-up process is pretty straightforward. Players can create an account in minutes following our BoyleSports registration steps. Customers must also undergo FICA verification, which is equally quick. Simply contact customer support with relevant identity and residential address documents.
To complete this BoyleSports registration guide, we provide a few of the pros and cons of the bookmaker, as we’ve highlighted in our BoyleSports review.
|✅ Pros||❌ Cons|
|Excellent welcome bonus offer||A mobile app is unavailable|
|Excellent user interface||Live streaming is unavailable|
|Various other promotional offers||Customer support service needs to improve|
❓ How to Register on BoyleSports – Our FAQs
Check the common questions below for more details regarding BoyleSports register process.
You must provide a passport, ID Card, Green Barcoded ID, or Driver’s License to confirm your identity. Furthermore, you need a utility bill, among other documents, to verify your address.
No, only South African residents can complete the BoyleSports account sign-up.
As revealed in this BoyleSports registration guide, only players over 18 years old and residing in South Africa can complete the BoyleSports registration set-up.
No, the BoyleSports register process is free of charge.