Players who want to make a Hollywoodbets deposit have several options with this bookmaker. Check out our overview of each deposit method with this online betting site.
How to Make a Deposit at Hollywoodbets?
When new customers set up their Hollywoodbets accounts, they can transfer funds and place wagers on sports and casino games. Our handy guide below guides new bettors through the options available when depositing. In addition, new customers joining the site could be eligible for the Hollywoodbets promo code.
Top up Voucher
Players can use the Hollywoodbets Top Up voucher to fund their mobile betting accounts. They can purchase these vouchers at selected retailers, including petrol stations and convenience stores. Then, bettors purchase their desired amount, transfer this to their Hollywoodbets account, and it is available to use on the betting site.
If you want to deposit funds to your account with a Top Up voucher, follow the steps below:
How to top up my voucher on Hollywoodbets?
- Firstly, head to a local retailer and purchase a Top-Up voucher.
A list of approved retailers can be found on the Hollywoodbets website.
- Bettors select the amount they want to deposit into their betting account.
The minimum voucher value at the bookmaker is R10.
- Next, players log in to their accounts and select the mobisite option.
Once the page loads, a green ‘Top Up’ button will display on the screen. Players select this option and enter the unique voucher code.
- To complete the process, bettors hit the ‘Confirm’ button.
Finally, you can see the chosen amount in your account.
Credit/ Deposit Card
Depositing funds with a credit or deposit card is the most popular for betting site customers. Hollywoodbets is no different, and the bookmaker accepts transfers from various card providers.
The betting site accepts VISA, Mastercard and Cheque Card, and a minimum R10 deposit is required. Transfers between the same bank account providers can take 24 hours. But, transfers between different bank providers may take 48 hours to display.
Any player using credit or deposit card methods can follow the guide below to transfer funds to the account:
- Firstly, customers log in to their Hollywoodbets account and select the ‘Deposit’ option.
- Then, a list of options will display on the screen. Players select the ‘Credit Card’ option.
- Next, bettors enter the amount they want to deposit and click ‘Submit’.
- A page will load, and they should enter personal details. These include account number, name, reference and amount.
- Once all the details are correct, players press the ‘Proceed to Secure Credit Card Payment’ button.
- A virtual card service website will load, and customers enter their three-digit CVV number associated with their card.
- Lastly, the Payment Authentication page loads. Players who haven’t authenticated their card will do so here. However, if someone has already registered their card with the 3D Card Secure via VCS, they will not need to input the details again. Players who have a 3D Card Secure service can confirm their deposit with a one time password in future.
Customers can make Electronic fund transfers (EFT) to the bookmaker via the PayFast service. They access this service by registering with the PayFast platform. They can then link this to their betting site account.
PayFast is one of the quickest transfer options, with funds paid instantly into a betting site account.
Bettors looking to transfer money from a PayFast account can go through the detailed, step-by-step instructions listed below.
- First, players log in to their bookmaker account and hit the ‘Deposit’ button. From the options available, select ‘PayFast’.
- Next, they enter how much they want to send to their account and confirm.
- A confirmation page will load. Customers confirm their personal details and amount here.
- The PayFast page comes up during the next stage. Returning customers simply enter the email address linked to their PayFast account. But new customers need to follow the steps below.
- Any new PayFast user must provide an email, name and surname.
- Once confirmed, players must select the bank account they want to transfer funds from. Only selected bank accounts are available. If a certain bank is not on offer, players must use a different deposit method.
- Then, bettors must save their details as ‘Beneficiary’ for the internet banking linked with PayFast. They get a reference number and keep it for future logins and transfers. Customers then select the amount to deposit and hit ‘Complete.’ To finish, PayFast verifies the transfer.
Existing customers can use Hollywoodbets banking details to move funds via a bank transfer. The betting provider has accounts with all the major banks in South Africa. So, payments can be processed quickly and conveniently. Same bank transfers can take 24 hours, while different bank transfers may take 48 hours.
The same process for moving funds between personal accounts is used for this deposit method. Players can sync their bank details with the Hollywoodbets banking details. For a step-by-step tutorial, go through each step below.
- To get started, customers can head to their local bank branch or ATM machine.
- Players must have the applicable Hollywoodbets banking details and a unique Hollywoodbets account number to hand.
- Then, they should input these details and select the funds to move to their accounts.
- Once confirmed, the amount should display in the personal account.
Hollywoodbets Deposit FAQs
Below are some of the most common questions about making Hollywoodbets deposits.
People can purchase Top Up vouchers at many convenient stores and petrol stations. Some retailers include Boxer, SPAR, Blue Label Vendors, GloCell and We Connect.
The Hollywoodbets voucher values at least R10. Then, there are vouchers of R20, R50, R100, R500, R1000 and R5000.
Occasionally, the provider may have promotions that provide free voucher credits to players. Head to the bookmaker’s ‘Promotions’ section for the latest details and promos.
EFT deposits should display instantly if the process is completed correctly.
To add or update bank details, bettors log in to their accounts and head to the ‘Account’ section. Here, customers can update and confirm their new bank account details.